Eat breakfast and listen to the news. Today is Tuesday, December 24th. We greet you in Shanghai: Good morning!
The Emergency Management Department released news yesterday that there was a concealed report of an explosion accident in the packing operation area of Shixia Industrial Zone, Bixi Fireworks Manufacturing Co., Ltd. of Liuyang City, Hunan Province. The Hunan Provincial Government set up an investigation team to investigate the accident, and found and verified another Six people were killed.
A few days ago, the Office of the Security Council of the State Council interviewed the principals of the Changsha and Liuyang municipal governments and the principals of the emergency management departments of Hunan, Changsha, and Liuyang about the accident. The interview pointed out that after the accident, the local concealment of the death toll was bad in nature and had an extremely bad impact.
At 7:32 on December 4, an explosion occurred in the packing operation area of Shixia Industrial Zone, Bixi Fireworks Manufacturing Co., Ltd. of Liuyang City, Hunan Province, which caused 13 deaths and 13 injuries. On the day of the incident, the local reported casualties were 7 deaths and 13 injuries. Last night, a staff member of the accident investigation team who accepted the report said that the investigation team is still investigating, and the relevant situation is subject to subsequent reports issued by the investigation team.
1. Li Peilin, a member of the Standing Committee of the National People's Congress and a member of the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, said yesterday that during the Fourteenth Five-Year Plan period from 2021 to 2025, China will move from a middle-income country to a high-income country.
2. According to the Ministry of Finance, from January to November, the total operating income of state-owned and state-holding enterprises nationwide was 55,745.53 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 6.4%.
3. Shi Jiaxiu, a survivor of the Nanjing Massacre, died on the 20th at the age of 94. Only 77 survivors have been registered as survivors of the Nanjing Invasion Japanese Victims Assistance Association.
4. The report released by the People's Bank of China yesterday showed that 37.9% of entrepreneurs regarded the macro economy as "cold", 60.5% considered it "normal", and 1.6% considered it "too hot".
5. From January to November this year, China has applied for 1.238 million invention patents and authorized 417,000 invention patents; as of the end of November, China had 13.2 invention patents per 10,000 population.
6. News from the National Conference on Industry and Information Technology. China will steadily advance 5G network construction, deepen co-construction and sharing, and strive to achieve 5G network coverage in all prefecture-level cities nationwide by the end of 2020.
On July 21st, 4 ships were attacked by pirates in Gabon ’s capital Libreville, killing a Gabonese captain and abducting 4 Chinese crew members. China demands that the Canadian side find out the situation quickly and start rescue immediately.
8. The first exoplanet discovered by Chinese astronomers and its parent star received mythical names: "Wangshu" and "Hehe", which mean the moon goddess and the sun goddess, respectively.