Bacon can be said to be the iconic food of winter. Winter without bacon seems to lack a little soul. Especially now that logistics is well developed, bacon from the south can be bought everywhere in the north, so bacon is a must-have for winter family dining tables, and it is suitable for all ages! Today, Xiao Xin is here to tell you about a few kinds of bacon fry, even if you do n’t repeat it for a week, it ’s delicious!
Fried bacon with green pepper and potatoes
Potatoes absorb the scent of bacon and are delicious!
1. Deseed green pepper, slice, and set aside.
2. Potatoes are peeled, sliced, washed away starch on the surface, and drained for later use.
3. The bacon is washed with warm water, sliced, and set aside.
4. Heat the oil in the pot. After the oil is hot, put in the bacon over low heat and stir-fry.
5. Put the base oil in the pan directly into the potatoes, and fry over low heat.
6. Wait until the surface of the potatoes is slightly burnt.
7. Add a bit of Shexian bean paste, a bit of raw soy sauce, a bit of salt, and a little sugar to taste. Don't overdo everything, otherwise it will be too salty.
8. Pour the bacon into the pot, stir it evenly, and add the chicken essence to taste.
Fried Bacon with Bamboo Shoots
The winter bamboo shoots and bacon are a perfect match.
1. Wash the bacon with warm water, then boil it in boiling water or steam it in a steamer, slice and reserve.